The "Quiet" Listing & Selling Approach
For sellers that require a private marketing campaign
From time to time we will present "Quiet" buying opportunities for buyers and investors that have been pre-qualified as high limit capable or have purchased with us in the past. I am notified and tasked by property owners to confidentially present their property to qualified buyers.
Some sellers just don’t want the world knowing that they wish to sell their multi-unit rental property. This could be for privacy reasons, tenant protection or many other reasons.
Many owners of duplex and other small multi-unit rental properties have discovered a few unique benefits using a “quiet” listing method when selling their property. Realtors can provide all the pre-market prep work and pricing strategy without inputting the property on the MLS.
This marketing and sales strategy protects sellers' confidentiality and privacy. Additional benefits of a “Quiet” listing strategy include:
- No sign in front of the property preventing unnecessary activity around the property.
- Tenants are not aware the property is for sale until you notify them.
- Tenants are not bothered with the sale process until it’s necessary.
- Sellers can test the waters without affecting MLS days on market statistics.
- Helps prevent the property from becoming “stale” in the market place.
- The Buyers that are notified have been pre-screened and pre-qualified.
My preferred buyer list is short and includes well qualified purchasers and investors. Most pay cash with a quick close of escrow. Inspections are minimal as these buyers are fully prepared to accept the property with certain deficiencies. If you are interested in selling your duplex or other small, multi-unit property discreetly, please fill out the form below or contact Andrew at 720-710-1000.